REGISTRATION FOR STALLHOLDERS & BANDS HAS NOW CLOSED
Information for registered performers and stallholders 2018
- Dates and times: The Lady Bay Festival takes place at the Poppy and Pint on Saturday 1st September from 12 noon until late. The programme will be available here
- Location: A map to the Poppy and Pint can be found here. The address is Pierrepont Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 5DX
- Car parking: There is NO PARKING ON SITE but there is plenty of free (no permit required) on-street parking very close by in the surrounding streets
Please see information for participants below. PERFORMERS AND STALLHOLDERS MUST HAVED REGISTERED AND RECEIVED CONFIRMATION FROM THE FESTIVAL TEAM. The DEADLINE for registration and payment was Friday 17th August 2018. Registered performers and stallholders will also receive this information by email before the festival. By registering, you confirm that you have read and understood the below information. If you have any questions not answered below, you can email us: email@example.com.
- Registration: After submitting your registration for, please wait for email confirmation of your place before making payment via PayPal. By submitting the enquiry form and by paying a £10 registration fee (non-refundable donation), you have committed to having a stall at the 2018 festival and are acknowledging your understanding of the information for stallholders that can be found on this page. The finalised programme will be here
- Types of stall: We host a broad range of stalls including creative, small and local businesses. Unfortunately, we can’t host stalls who offer hot food or drinks to be consumed on the festival site
- Timings: The festival will run from 12 noon. Stalls can run until 6pm. Stallholders can enter the site to set up between 9 and 11am on 1st September. As we’re a small team of volunteers, please help everything run smoothly by keeping to this time-slot. You will receive more information on set up nearer to the time
- Cost: We charge a small pitch fee donation of £10 which goes towards the running of future festivals and to support the Lady Bay Community Fund
- Pitches: All pitches are outdoors – please bring any gazebos, waterproof coverings, tables, chairs etc that you may need to make yourself comfortable and protect your wares. All pitches will be on tarmac so if you’re bringing a gazebo/covering you may need bring something to weigh it down. THE FESTIVAL IS OUTDOORS AND TAKES PLACE WHATEVER THE WEATHER! Please make sure your pitch is no bigger than a standard gazebo (roughly 270 x 270cm) so everyone can fit on the site
- What to bring: All stalls will need to bring their own tables, chairs, gazebos/coverings, weights to hold down gazebos/coverings and anything else they’ll need for their comfort or to run their stall. Food and drink is available to buy in the pub
- Car parking/unloading/packing up: There is NO PARKING ON SITE but there is plenty of free (no permit needed) on-street parking very nearby in the surrounding streets. You can bring your vehicle in to the pub car park to unload between 9 and 11am ONLY. This is to ensure a quick and smooth turnaround for unloading as there will restricted space for getting cars in and out. As we’re a small team of volunteers, please help everything run smoothly by keeping to this time-slot. All cars need to be off the festival site once they have unloaded, by 11am latest. The festival team can help you if needed so please seek us out on the day. Stallholders’ cars can access a limited part of the site at the bottom of the car park for stalls to pack up from 6pm. Cars will not be able to access the full festival site until after the last act has played at around 10pm. We appreciate you adhering to these parking restrictions as they are in place to ensure safety for festival go-ers, especially young children – thank you for your cooperation
- Promotion: Help us a to create a buzz on social media: follow us/retweet on Twitter (@ladybayfestival) and like us on Facebook to help get the word out!
- Enquiries: As a volunteer-run community festival, we can’t offer a fee or expenses but it is great exposure and free publicity, plus the chance to play in front of a large and lively crowd alongside a well-known headliner
- Confirmation: Registered acts will receive a confirmation email with their time slot. We will also ask about your technical requirements etc (see ‘what to bring’ below). By accepting your confirmation you are committing to performing at the 2018 festival and your band details will appear on festival publicity
- Timings: The festival will run from 12 noon until around 9.30pm (headline act). Confirmed acts will have a slot either on the outdoor rig stage. Confirmed acts will receive an email stating their time slot and location. The finalised line-up is here
- What to bring: On the outdoor rig stage we’ll provide full PA, back line and drums so all performers need to bring is instruments and specialist cables (e.g. power cables for keyboards). We will liaise with confirmed acts nearer to find out how many people are in your act, what instruments you play etc so we can make sure we have the set up sorted out in advance. Food and drink is available to buy in the pub
- Content: This is a family festival so please make sure your material is suitable for children!
- Car parking/unloading: There is NO PARKING ON SITE but there is plenty of free (no permit needed) on-street parking very nearby in the surrounding streets. From 11am all cars will be cleared from the site so please park outside of the venue and seek out a member of festival staff who can help you to unload if you need assistance. We appreciate you adhering to these parking restrictions as they are in place to ensure safety for festival go-ers, especially young children – thank you for your cooperation
- Promotion: Help us to create a buzz on social media: follow us/retweet on Twitter (@ladybayfestival) and like us on Facebook to help get the word out!